Definition of Personal Information
Personal information refers to information about a living individual that includes names, dates of birth, addresses, telephone numbers, contact information, and other descriptions that can identify a specific individual. It also refers to information that can be checked against other information to identify a specific individual.
Collection of Personal Information
We may collect your personal information when you make an inquiry, use our studio, or purchase products. When collecting, we specify the purpose of use and do so by lawful and fair means.
The personal information we collect includes:
1. Your name
2. Email address
3. Telephone Number
4. Address or delivery information
Use of Personal Information
The purposes for which we use the personal information entrusted to us by our customers are as follows:
1. To reply to inquiries
2. To reply to and confirm reservations related to studio usage
3. To reply to and confirm product purchases
4. To reply to and confirm product deliveries
5. To notify of event organization and other information
Third-Party Provision of Personal Information
We will not disclose or provide personal information to third parties without the customer’s consent, except for the following cases, and except as permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws.
1. When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body, or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
2. When it is necessary to cooperate with a national institution or local public body or a person entrusted by them in performing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the person is likely to hinder the performance of the affairs
3. When exchanging personal data with our affiliated companies
Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
Please contact us at the following inquiry point for the correction or deletion of personal information entrusted to us from our customers.
About SSL (Secure Socket Layer) Usage
Our website supports SSL, which encrypts communication between the web browser and the web server. Personal information such as your name, email address, telephone number, etc., entered by the customer, is automatically encrypted.
A cookie is data sent from a web server to a web browser. By referring to cookies, a web server can identify your computer and efficiently use a website. The files sent as cookies by our website do not contain any information that can identify individuals. It is also possible to disable cookies depending on your browser settings.